Now in our 17th year online as one of the world’s largest dealers of ocean liner and steamship deck plans, brochures, china, posters, silver, furniture, fittings, postcards, and more.
We ship worldwide!
The secret to Nautiques’ success? We only offer high quality items that are fully research for historical accuracy and backed with the Nautiques Pledge.
The Nautiques Pledge:
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, send it back for a full refund.
- I ship most items within 24 hours.
- I keep my prices as low as possible.
- Under NO circumstances do I share your e-mail address or other private information with anyone.
- Nautiques.net is fully PCI compliant insuring the highest security.
- If you have a question or concern, call Nautiques.net directly at 800-558-7134 or 802-584-3836.
To Get Started:
Hover over the category tab to chose a major shipping line. Or, pick “A to Z: 100s of ships” to see companies ranging from obscure to modern mega-cruise lines. Or, type in a ship name in the search box. Then sit back and enjoy your exploration through ship history.
A Helpful Pointer:
You’ll see ship names followed by a year. That is the date when the ship took its maiden voyage under its original name.
Explanation of Condition:
Mint – As if the item was brand new and never used.
Excellent – No signs of use
Very Good – Showing minimal wear such as a slightly bent page
Good –Showing moderate signs of use but still very presentable
Fair – Showing wear and/or condition issues as noted
Poor – Significant defects